Now available, Diplomacy World #142, the Summer 2018 issue!
Among the many articles, you’ll find:
* 1903 results and commentary from the Demo Game “Eclipse”
* David Hood on the latest DixieCon
* Jon Hills on Footall Fever
* Chris Brand on How to Deal with a Proposal
* and a lot more!
Download it now from the official Diplomacy World website at http://www.diplomacyworld.net/
Direct link – http://www.diplomacyworld.net/pdf/dw142.pdf
Download, read, enjoy, comment, and participate!
The deadline for the next issue is October 1, 2018
I have started building a Diplomacy World Email Mailing List through the service Mailchimp. You can sign up for that mailing list by clicking the following link:
The reason for starting this Mailchimp list is as follows:
1. Enabling direct contact with DW readers where they can add or drop themselves with ease.
2. My current email mailing list is a mess of 8 “groups” that I have to mail BCC two per day or I get tagged as “spam” by Yahoo and I can’t use Outlook for a day with that account. I need to get rid of that method and replace it with Mailchimp so I can easily communicate news, deadline reminders, and release announcements. (And, potentially, build it into hobby news announcements someday, but maybe not).
3. The oldest and most consistent method of communication is the old Yahoo group. With that being sold, there’s no telling when it will disappear.
If you get your DW news from Facebook and I never use this list for other stuff, you don’t NEED too join. All optional. Unless FB slowly dies off.