Now available, Diplomacy World #141, the Spring 2018 issue!
Among the many articles, you’ll find:
* 1902 results and commentary from the Demo Game “Eclipse”
* Jason Regnier on Diplomacy at the Digital Edge
* Lewis Pulsipher on designing games with negotiation
* Stanley Rench on the Perfect Con
* Luis L.S. Neto on the Tuscan Opening
* A very silly Monty Python variant
* and a lot more!
Download it now from the official Diplomacy World website at http://www.diplomacyworld.net/
Direct link – http://www.diplomacyworld.net/pdf/dw141.pdf
Download, read, enjoy, comment, and participate!
The deadline for the next issue is July 1, 2018